Born2Kill [Military rp]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» ***STAFF TEMPLATE***
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm by Pyro Man

» Suggestion Template
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:55 pm by Toxic

» ***VIP DONATION***
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:24 pm by Admin

» DISCORD link
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:48 pm by Admin

» TOP DONATOR
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:49 pm by Admin

» Ban Appeals Template
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:30 pm by Admin

» Complaint Template
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:28 pm by Admin

» Announcements
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 pm by Admin

» ***Bug Report Template***
***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:02 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

***STAFF TEMPLATE***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

***STAFF TEMPLATE*** Empty
PostSubject: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:45 pm

STAFF TEMPLATE

Age (minimum 15):
Why do you want to be a staff in our server :
10 ulx commands that you know :
Are you Trusted+  (if you are not don't do this application) :
Do you have a microphone :
What do you like about our server :
Why you should be a staff in our server :
How active will you be on the server :
How do you plan to benefit the server :
Do you agree not to advertise your application to anyone in the community in any way :
Explain what FailRP is in detail:
In-Game Name (Most played character)
Will you abuse your powers :
Explain what RDM is in detail :
Are you new on the server ? How much time you been on the server :
Any last word  (optional) :
Back to top Go down
https://born2kill-offical.board-directory.net
trykzz

trykzz

PostSubject: Re: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Why do you want to be staff:I want to be staff because i want to help your server and help players if they need help.
Ulx commands:
1. ulx freeze
2. ulx god
3. ulx hp
4. ulx ignite
5. ulx jail
6. ulx freeze
7. ulx cloak
8. ulx ban
9. ulx spectate
10. ulx unban
11. ulx who
12. ulx noclip
Are you Trusted+: Yes, I am Trusted+
Do you have a microphone : Yes, I have a microphone
What do you like about our server : What i like about your server is that it's fun and it's great.
How do you plan to benefit the server : I plan to benefit this server by telling players to join this server because it's a great server.
Do you agree not to advertise your application to anyone in the community in any way : Yes
Explain what FailRP is in detail: FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable.
Will you abuse your powers : No, I will no abuse my powers.
Explain what RDM is in detail :Random DeathMatch = RDM (randomly killing people with no reason)
Are you new on the server ? How much time you been on the server : Yes, I am new. I have been on the server for 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 4:53 am

you need more deatail on why you want to be become and admin so its a denied application try put mre detail in why you would like to become an admin and more detail in what each Rules mean in full detail
Back to top Go down
NO7 A DO6

PostSubject: Re: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Age (minimum 15): Yes, i'am 16.
Why do you want to be a staff in our server : Teach the new players the way this roleplay is going to be played, stop spamming, bugs abusing, and stop non roleplay actions, the usual non good things that happen!
10 ulx commands that you know : (ulx/!) freeze, unfreeze, tpjail, jail, unjail, warn, menu, noclip, cloak, ban.
Are you Trusted+  (if you are not don't do this application) : Yes, i am Trusted+.
Do you have a microphone : Yes, i have one.
What do you like about our server : The props, new way to roleplay, marines vs Spetnaz if u know what i mean (Russians)
Why you should be a staff in our server : Because i know the basics, i want to start somewhere, also the always "i want to help", the server gots potential.
How active will you be on the server : Dependes on the days, mostly a lot (3-4 hours)
How do you plan to benefit the server : I really dont know, iam mature so i will bring the truth outside when there is a problem.
Do you agree not to advertise your application to anyone in the community in any way : Yes.
Explain what FailRP is in detail: FailRP means an action that is not suitable for the carracter that you are playing as ex: roleplay as a dog and use voice com to talk english.
In-Game Name (Most played character): NO7 A DO6
Will you abuse your powers : No.
Explain what RDM is in detail : RDM also known as random death match is a bannable and warnable offense. It involves people randomly killing or shooting at players.
Are you new on the server ? How much time you been on the server : Yeah, iam kind of new.
Any last word  (optional) : Bad russian english is good bro.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Man

PostSubject: Re: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Age (minimum 15): Almost 13, I know. Its not over 15 but you wont get anywhere in life if you just give up.

Why do you want to be a staff in our server :
Becuse i love to help poeple. And i think everybody deserve a fair admin management, And i also want to help this server going. Becuse this is a new one, And i would love to help getting it running!

10 ulx commands that you know :
ulx noclip
ulx spectate
ulx kick
ulx ban
ulx jail
ulx slay
ulx god
ulx freeze
ulx armour
ulx cloak
I know more, But you dont want me too write more.

Are you Trusted+  (if you are not don't do this application) :
You say you would remove this option  in application.

Do you have a microphone :
Yes, I have a really good microphone and i use it all the time.

What do you like about our server : I like your staff, They are nice and mature, The map is very good. I also like that there are helicopters, 2 sides and the classes. Almost everything!

Why you should be a staff in our server :
Becuse i love helping, I always think poeple shall get a fair admin management and i promise to give booth fair management, And listen to my players.

How active will you be on the server :
I will be very active, I am already active tough. I spend most of my time on the server becuse its a very nice one, And i love to help poeple even without admin! Even if i fail this i will keep on trying and keep helping, Becuse its verry funny to see happy poeple!

How do you plan to benefit the server :
I would benefit the server with player management, Fair costumer service, Listening to players and take their speech seriously and i would also help against hacking.

Do you agree not to advertise your application to anyone in the
community in any way :
Of course i agree. The application is for you to decide if im good enough or not. If im not, I wont be mad. Many things happen in life, And you must keep going. You can help even if you dont got admin! ;D

Explain what FailRP is in detail:
FailRP is when somebody does something In-Game that does not are like real life. Example running around saying HELLO HELLO HELLO or killing somebody without a reason. It can also be firing weaponary randomly or anything that does not fit into reality.

In-Game Name (Most played character)
Pyro Man (Steam) Soldier Tim (InGame)

Will you abuse your powers :
No never i will. Why would i? What do you get on abusing your powers? All you get is sad poeple and negative hate. I swear to god that i will never abuse my powers on purpose.

Explain what RDM is in detail :
RDM Shortened, Random-Death-Match is following: When somebody kills, Or take damage, without an real Roleplay reason.

Are you new on the server ? How much time you been on the server :
I joined 2 days ago, But in thoose two days i have around 8-9 hours of playtime. So im pretty active.

Any last word  (optional) :
I wish good luck to anybody else with this, And i also want to say, Even if you fail keep on going! Your life is not over! Keep your work up and you might be lucky someday! Dont give up!

/Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***STAFF TEMPLATE***   ***STAFF TEMPLATE*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***STAFF TEMPLATE***
Page 1 of 1